Disadvantages Of Current Systems
Paper has been eliminated in nearly every faucet of business except …
DOES NOT offer proof of inspection since operators can scan barcodes from ANYWHERE!
May be scanned showing location “without being at site” and GPS does not work Inside
Outside not always accurate location depending on location of Towers
Some Companies going to Mobile/Handhelds Barcode Report spending $100-200K only to go back to prior paper reporting system due to:
Cost, Employee dissatisfaction, Downtime-causing internal problems
i-Button Technology Provides Proof Of Inspection
Handwritten paper reports can be easily falsified. Barcodes can be easily copied and scanned from any location. Only i-Buttons, located at the inspection location, with a unique serial number, insure the employee was at the physical location at the time of the inspection.
The durable reader, built with stainless steel construction, records the time and location of the inspection and the Trac 365 pad allows entry of supporting alpha-numeric data.
Proof Of Inspection
One System – 5 Solutions Any Industry or Application
ONLY OTI provides “Proof At Site”
Microsoft SQL Software
vs. Handwritten paper reports
i-Buttons placed at location or equipment
Insures the employee was at location
Eliminates Electronic Mobile Devices
Trac 365 Pad Data Entry Easy and Accurate
Integration i-Buttons to Data Pads
‘Proof of Inspection’ Stop Penciling-In Reports Stainless Steel – Dime Size NO Need to Replace Lifetime: 20+ Years
ID @ Site
Lifetime: 2-3 Years
NO On-Going Costs
Stainless Steel – Battery-No Charging
No Service Contract
Lifetime: 8-10+ Years
Shock & Water ‘Proof’
withstands 49’ Ft Drop
Trac 365 Pad
Trac 365 Pad
- 9.999 Questions/Answers NO Scrolling
– Easy to Read
- Durable- PVC-Stainless Steel ‘Key’ 20-Buttons Alpha/# Keypad
- No Problem – wearing Gloves Verification –
- Future updates -IT- NOT Required
Lifetime: 2-3 Years
Do Not try this!
With Electronic Mobile Devices
Prone to ‘Cracking’
‘Hard to Read’ in Sunlight’ Requires ‘Scrolling’
GPS ‘Not Inside’
- ‘Scroll for Entry’
- ‘Difficult to Read’
- ‘Not Durable’
- ’10 Button-3 Alpha Choices per Button’
- ‘Problem wearing Gloves’
- ‘Verification – Screen or ‘beep’ -unless Noisy’
- ‘Updates-Mfg or IT Required’
Do not try this with mobile device
- Records Date/Time Location
- Battery operated – no charging
- Memory 120,000 readings!
- Confirms entry LED / ‘Vibrate’
- Electronic mobile devices-
- No planned obsolescense
- No Protection Plan needed
How Trac 365 Works
- Place i-Buttons
Place small, stainless steel, weather resistant i-Buttons at any location or on any asset requiring inspection.
- Touch i-Buttons
Employees touch the i-Button with the easy to use reader and record inspection data with the customized Trac 365 pad.
- Download Data
Place the i-Button reader in the docking station and download all inspection data to the easy to access Microsoft SQL database.
DATA 365 PAD
- Enter Questions now printed on 365 Pad, simply touch the assigned # 1-9,999
- Touch ‘Answer’ i-Chip after each ‘Question’
- If needed, ‘touch’ Category to track
- Enter on-the-spot Documentation with Alpha/Numeric Keypad
OTI converts paper inspection forms to
Track 365 Pad 9,999 – Questions/Answers/Categories
How we do it!
31) Pass Inspection
32) Unit needs Refilling
33) Replace Unit
34) 5# Dry Chemical
35) 20# Carbon Dioxide
36) Damaged hose/Nozzle
37) Horn Audible
38) Overhead Guard OK
39) Lights Working
40) Backup Alarm Audible
- Enter assigned Question # to document report on Trac 365 Pad
“customized by customer”
- Touch choice of ‘Answer’ i-Button, document Question at site If needed– ‘Touch’ choice of Category i-Button (documents each Question required at site)
Wireless Safety Inspection System
Eliminate Paper Forms
- 3ID eliminates Paper Forms & Manual Data entry
- 3IDSecurity provides “Proof of Inspections.
‘Customized’ for each Application
See what we do for your company
Management wants accountability and standardized inspection methods for all departments,Safety, OSHA, Equipment Inspections, Quality Control, Production, Fleet, no limitations.
3ID Docking Station downloads Touch Reader to computer.
Database is immediately available to view/print a choice of Reports by Date Range, Employee, Location, or Incidents
Data may be updated by the customer, no need for IT involvement
The 3ID database may be saved to a server for back-up and viewed by remote users
OSHA stresses checklist to Identify Hazards
OSHA can bring enforcement actions found to be in violation
- Slips-Trips-Falls 2nd leading cause of Injuries Creating death, injury,
worker’s compensation, loss in productivity, liability $70 Billion per year estimated for worker’s compensation.
- Companies should maintain
- Cleaning procedures
- Identifying hazards key to avoiding accidents Housekeeping Housekeeping – maintain safe walking surfaces
Proof of Inspection report shows deficiencies uncovered during inspections Including detected hazards – compare to OSHA regulations that are not in compliance
Implement proper solution to correct the violation
Proof of Inspection designed to answer all issues above: includes Incident Report if needed, and Missed Sites reported during inspections